Labadee access

My dd is a fulltime chair user who can not transfer to another chair. I heard that labadee has had some renovations recently and was wondering if the trolleys are accessible? Also, is there now sidewalks to some of the more secluded areas?

The beach wheelchair is not an option because they want you to get out of it and onto a lounger.

If you contact Royal Caribbean before hand and explain it to Special Services I belive that they will loan one to you for the entire time you are there. You will have to leave early so that they can use that chair at the end to get pax off the beaches. I did see one person with it full time. You will have to fill out forms for it.

The walkways have been improved and so is the dock area for the sea doos ect that use the dock. Ihope you get the beach chair.

My question would be if he can't transfer to another chair, can he transfer to the beach wheelchair? It can be slightly tricky for some to transfer from one wheelchair to another.

On our one trip to Labadee I loved the beach chair, it actually made the beach accessible to me. So incredibly nice even if I did have to transfer out and sit in the lounge chair for most of the day. A lounge chair on Labadee beats an office chair at work any day of the week.

Archived