Carnival Bikini (sun bathing requirements)

vizzle

Ok my wife wants to know what the guidelines are? What is acceptable, permitted, etc?

She doesn't want to be in violation.

Are there different rules in the Adult only section?

Thanks.

As long as she has a bathing suit on I think that she will be fine. There use to be a topless deck but not anymore. I mean how skimpy of a bathing suit is she looking at wearing?

Ok my wife wants to know what the guidelines are? What is acceptable, permitted, etc?

Thanks.

The only rule I've seen was that you must keep it on:eek: No more topless area:eek:. Have seen some that were so small you just had to look a second time to see if they were wearing something or not. This includes men and women

Paul

There is no nude/topless sun bathing allowed on Carnival ships regardless of location...

:)

Is that also the case on their European routes where toplessness isn't really considered a big deal? There was plenty of topless sunbathing on our (non-Carnival) Greek Isles cruise last summer.

Thanks.

Depends on what she looks like. If she's hot, she can wear or not wear whatever she wants on the balcony right next to mine. Oh, and don't worry about that clicking noise, it's just my camera. ;):D

Wife wears a thong and some others do also.

No topless in the last few years.

Speedos for men are scary!

No scarier than those thongs.

Michael Phelps, not scary. Winston Churchill.....yikes.....

Nudity is not permitted (except presumably on your balcony), and remember there will be kids around.

If your clothing might make someone whisper to you "Take it to a room," you probably oughta think twice.

Is that also the case on their European routes where toplessness isn't really considered a big deal? There was plenty of topless sunbathing on our (non-Carnival) Greek Isles cruise last summer.

Yep... that's the case regardless of where the ship is. Of course, it's not unusual that the staff will have to go dashing about reminding folks around the pool of the rules...

:)

I would think it is very important to remember you are on your vacation as well as on a family cruise - there will be youngsters wandering around.

No matter how good or bad you may look in the suit it is important to remember the tweens and in be tweens that may get more of a show then they should. JMO.

I would think it is very important to remember you are on your vacation as well as on a family cruise - there will be youngsters wandering around.

No matter how good or bad you may look in the suit it is important to remember the tweens and in be tweens that may get more of a show then they should. JMO.

"than they should"?

Wife wears a thong and some others do also.

No topless in the last few years.

Speedos for men are scary!

I would MUCH rather see a man in a speedo than a woman in a thong. I guess it all depends on how much attention you want to draw to yourself.

We have seen everything on Carnival.....kind of soup to "nuts" and of course of we have seen things that I can NEVER UN-see again :eek:

I remember the "topless deck"......a ton on years ago we were on RCL and docked next to a Carnival Ship....RCL has NO topless deck BUT what did my hubby discover??? HUM???? from our Balcony he could see the Topless Deck and it took me a few seconds to figure out what was so important to see that he had the binoculars out!!! :rolleyes:

I more didn't want her to get in trouble. I Don't mind her getting all the attention she wants! It's not like there are many single guys on a cruise right? Mostly just married men. Regardless she loves to sun bathe, and wanted to know what the was considered acceptable by the rules.

Archived