p&o cruises from brisbane

thied

As I said previously Thied, P&O suggested I put something on their Discussion page, which I did. You should have a look for it and add something. Or put it on their wall. There's more chance of their noticing it there than here.

The 7 night cruises are not a problem in itself... 7 nights is a good length for first time cruisers, and is also good for people with limited holidays etc.

However, a little bit of variety wouldn't go astray.. Instead of Noumea/Liflou/Vila and North Qld itineraries, how about mixing it up with some alternatives;

Round trips from Brisbane;

• Noumea, Isle of Pines, Emerald Bay (the original Brisbane 7night itinerary)
  • Noumea, Isle of Pines, Mare
  • Instead of the afternoon stop in Noumea - how about an afternoon sceneic cruise transit of the Havannah-Boulari passage and then onto Mare (or Lifou) and Vila
  • Isle of Pines, Vila, Emerald Bay
  • Whitsundays - Townsville - Cairns - Willis Island round trip

One way trips ex Brisbane (return to Brisbane by reverse of same itinerary)

• Brisbane - Townsville - (Willis Island) - Port Douglas - Cooktown - Darwin
  • Noumea (afternoon/evening), Isle of Pines, Norfolk Island, Auckland
  • Noumea (all day), Norfolk Island, Auckland

As I said previously Thied, P&O suggested I put something on their Discussion page, which I did. You should have a look for it and add something. Or put it on their wall. There's more chance of their noticing it there than here.

I looked for it Sandi but couldn't find it..

Jilly:)

The 7 night cruises are not a problem in itself... 7 nights is a good length for first time cruisers, and is also good for people with limited holidays etc.

However, a little bit of variety wouldn't go astray.. Instead of Noumea/Liflou/Vila and North Qld itineraries, how about mixing it up with some alternatives;

• Instead of the afternoon stop in Noumea - how about an afternoon sceneic cruise transit of the Havannah-Boulari passage and then onto Mare (or Lifou) and Vila

I'm sure P & O would have a job for you Skyrules.... great ideas here.:)

I'm sure P & O would have a job for you Skyrules.... great ideas here.:)

They were just ones I could think of that would fit into the 7 night window and provide a bit of variety.

Another option is to move Australia closer to the Islands so the other Vanuatu & Fiji ports become more accessible to Australia's east coast!

Another option is to move Australia closer to the Islands so the other Vanuatu & Fiji ports become more accessible to Australia's east coast!

Now you're talking, Skyrules! :D:D:D

Jilly, I'll bump it up again, but the page moves very quickly as people are always adding something. It's a pity there is not a search facility.

well why dont you post a link on here to it so every one know's where to find it.

just totaly skip the noumea thing all to gether.

well why dont you post a link on here to it so every one know's where to find it.

Please go back and read ALL posts. I explained then where to find it. All you have to do is go to the Discussions page and scroll until you find it.

Why don't you start a discussion there yourself? Easy peasy!

Please go back and read ALL posts. I explained then where to find it. All you have to do is go to the Discussions page and scroll until you find it.

Why don't you start a discussion there yourself? Easy peasy!

why have two?

:rolleyes:

Great! Thanks for that Thunderbolt! :) Didn't realise you could do that with FB.

Thied, you say, "Why have two?" Well, the more people who complain about the itineraries, the more chance of getting anything done about it. Obvious! :rolleyes:

Great! Thanks for that Thunderbolt! :) Didn't realise you could do that with FB.

Thied, you say, "Why have two?" Well, the more people who complain about the itineraries, the more chance of getting anything done about it. Obvious! :rolleyes:

but its not good to double up on one subject is it.:rolleyes:

P&O did reply today and thanked me "for taking the initiative to start a great discussion thread".
yes they but they were thank Kerry and added you into it.

from her question as,

Brisbane has to be closer to these places than Sydney. Why they don't visit these places I don't know. Would love Cook Islands too and we would definately cruise more if there were more options. Sure we could fly to Sydney to go on the Jewel but you are an extra day away from the South Pacific Islands to start with, so you get a cruise the same length but not as many ports.

quote Hi Kerrie, we can help assist on the "why don't they visit these places I don't know" part of your post. We're putting together an interview on how cruises are planned, which will give you insider insights. So afterwards, be prepared for random pop quizzes (just teasing).

Thanks once again to Sandi, for taking the initiative to start a great discussion thread.

So what's the point in adding all this. ;) P&O like the discussion. They asked me previously to start a discussion. Don't you understand they are replying to all the people who DID take the time to add to it. They didn't HAVE to thank me, but they did.

If you can't be bothered to take the time to add to the discussion, why are you questioning it all the time on CC? Finally, you said they didn't reply - I pointed out that they did!

Archived