Cagney's Lunch Menu

fabby50

on the epic i asked them to make me a large salad with grilled shrimp and grilled scallops over the salad for a main dish--they were happy to comply and ai had it 3 times in a week--delicious

The breakfast menu still has the traditional and crabcake eggs benedict. The challah french toast, belgian waffles that don't seem thick enough to be belgian waffles, 2 eggs any way you want with bacon or sausage and the usual buffet items. I stick pretty much to the same things so I'm not the best source.

Hi Jackie,

Hope all is well with you, too!

In 3 weeks, we're cruising out of Boston for the first time. Do you have any cruises planned?

Hi Barb,

Thinks are okay here, just very busy working on Mom's house. Staying here a lot this past year. No cruises planned unless I can talk my Mom into going. It's much harder to plan now that DH has to take specific weeks off in between school semesters. :(

Is this your first Bermuda cruise or just first out of Boston? Love Bermuda and not rushing back to the ship from each port! You should have great weather by the end of May. I'd love to book the GV on the Dawn out of Boston, but it's not available the week DH is on vacation. I think Mom (91) and my Aunt (94) would really like that. Just a little worried about them being on a rocking ship. I guess I could tie them down when we're at sea!!!! :eek:;)

I'll have to come down and wave to you if I'm in Malden that day. It's only 10 minutes from here!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

Marelind, please tell me they still have the filet and eggs!

I agree with the poster who said 'good riddance to the sliders'.

Same here. They weren't good -- like very small hockey pucks.

I'll have to come down and wave to you if I'm in Malden that day. It's only 10 minutes from here!

We'll be on the first cruise after drydock -- on 5/27. Come on down!:D

We'll be on the first cruise after drydock -- on 5/27. Come on down!:D

I'll try to remember! Will love to see the Dawn so close to home!

Looking forward to hearing about the changes.

It seems like all kinds of places are offering sliders these days. That's what we used to call White Castle's little burgers.

I didn't really mind the sliders in Cagney's but what they don't seem to understand in these places is that they must be small, they must be greasy (so they slide!) and have onions that have been grilled with the meat! The bun can't be too think or the proportions are all wrong!

And pickles, there must be pickles! Oh, I'm getting hungry.

I will survive with the wonderful shrimp cocktail and Grey Goose Bloody Marys!

yes!!!

Thank you very much for that 'yes'!!!! My favorite meal in Cagney's!

We eat very little red meat at home, but I can't resist that extravagance (at least for me) when we're on vacation! Bacon too! :D

Hope you had a great cruise!

Archived