How early for pick-up at Port Canaveral

cwasil

I've got an extremely late flight leaving Orlando, on Sunday Aug. 15, at around 6:30 at night and am in no big rush to get off the Mariner. My question is this...My sister is going to be picking me up at the port and I'm trying to make this as simple for her as possible. Is there a parking ramp close to the boat where she can park and wait for us without having to pay $10. How much of a madhouse is it on that Sunday morning meaning does she need to get to Port relatively early just to fight traffic. I've heard of early disembarkation on the boards here but is there such a thing as late disembarkation and would that be easier, traffic wise, on my sister? August 8th is our first cruise ever and I'm trying to understand all the little bumps in the road as much as possible so our honeymoon can go off without too much trouble. Thanks and many more questions to come....

We have always stayed on the ship until the last possible minute- being one of the last people off. Its ncie and I dont feel rushed. We also dont have to look at a lot of luggage when trying to find ours as most of it is gone. If the ship comes in on time- You can plan on being off the ship by 10- 10:30.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived