Caribbean Princess Southern Explorer (review with pictures)

agavin

Thanks Ange! I am going in July and have been reading questions about how old and tired she is (or isn't). The facebook pictures make her look so nice! Thanks for them. I am super excited now. I had not seen such an extensive amount of pictures before now. Thanks again! Dawn

I love your travel blog. I would like to start one. Is there a fee to use the site.

Thanks

Nope, free :)

Thanks Ange! I am going in July and have been reading questions about how old and tired she is (or isn't). The facebook pictures make her look so nice! Thanks for them. I am super excited now. I had not seen such an extensive amount of pictures before now. Thanks again! Dawn

You could see signs of wear here and there... but it looked to me that they keep her looking pretty nice... and spotless of course. Have a great cruise!

Thank you for the Easter Cruise!

We , God willing board her in a week.:cool:

Have a great cruise!

I loved reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! I found that I agree with many of the things that you mentioned about Princess. Loved your comment about the "fart pocket" I have noticed that about that area. I always wondered why??? I am sailing on the CB again in June and now I will think of you when passing by Explorers...because now it has a name.;)

I loved reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! I found that I agree with many of the things that you mentioned about Princess. Loved your comment about the "fart pocket" I have noticed that about that area. I always wondered why??? I am sailing on the CB again in June and now I will think of you when passing by Explorers...because now it has a name.;)

Who knew that's why I would someday be famous lol :)

Thanks everyone for reading it!

Thank you for the great review!

We booked the same cabin for our upcoming cruise and I have a question - on our last cruise on the CB, the air conditioning was horrible (barely working). Could you let me know if you had any air conditioning issues with your cabin?

Thank you for the great review!

We booked the same cabin for our upcoming cruise and I have a question - on our last cruise on the CB, the air conditioning was horrible (barely working). Could you let me know if you had any air conditioning issues with your cabin?

I didn't really find that we could adjust it... so if we opened the balcony door, it got a lot warmer in there... and if we left it closed for a long time, it cooled back down... but pressing cooler or warmer on the thermostat didn't really seem to do anything at all.

Archived