Hotel Recommendation "Southampton UK"

canyonman

I need some help. We are planning to arrive in London on 6/24/11 and thought we would stay in London then head to Southampton on 6/25. It was mention that we should stay at a hotel in Southampton. Does anyone have a hotel they can recommend? We usually like staying at a 5 star.

Thanks

I need some help. We are planning to arrive in London on 6/24/11 and thought we would stay in London then head to Southampton on 6/25. It was mention that we should stay at a hotel in Southampton. Does anyone have a hotel they can recommend? We usually like staying at a 5 star.

Thanks

The Four Seasons Hampshire has (or had!) a package for guests passing through on their way to cruises. As I recall, the package included transport from airport to hotel and then to pier. This is a marvelous country house property: 6 star! :)

Thanks so much for the tip. I have already booked the hotel. Will call them back about the transportation at no cost. Have a nice day

Hope you have time for a walk along the canal not far from the hotel. The spa/indoor pool are also lovely. The Four Seasons will be a splendid appetizer for the Silversea experience.

Hope you have time for a walk along the canal not far from the hotel. The spa/indoor pool are also lovely. The Four Seasons will be a splendid appetizer for the Silversea experience.

I’m planning to ride the boat on the canal if time permits. The grounds of the hotel look spectacular can’t wait. I’m glad I cancelled the Four Season “Canary Wharf” in London. We are staying at the Ritz when the ship returns to London Bridges, any comments on these one? Thanks so much for your input.

Archived