Emerald E414 and E416

doverite

Anyone have pics of Emerald E414 and E416?

Thanks

These are standard oceanview cabins so really, any photo of an oceanview would do. There is little or no obstruction in front of the windows.

I checked on another website that is member-only for photos taken of these cabins and there's one of E415 on the Emerald which shows a 99% unobstructed view.

We were on the Ruby in E414. They have the same floor plan. Here are some photos.....

IMG_1392.JPGPort Everglades just before leaving.IMG_1439.JPGJust outside the window.IMG_1438.JPGLooking up at window top of stairs.

[ATTACH]194444[/ATTACH]

Not sure if this worked or not but if so, this is a view from the window in room E416. Perfect location, by the way.

Ah, first time I was able to upload a photo...so very proud. Just wanted to mention that although there is a lot of railings out in front of the window -- but not really obstructive and the savings are usually quite good. Just as much natural light in your room as any other window room.

We were on the Ruby in E414. They have the same floor plan. Here are some photos.....

IMG_1392.JPGPort Everglades just before leaving.IMG_1439.JPGJust outside the window.IMG_1438.JPGLooking up at window top of stairs.

Thank you so much for the pics I am trying to switch my room to get this one now thanks to you.

Much appreciated

Dorsey

• 3 weeks later...

Archived