Entertainment Tours Bus to Cape Liberty

mom0f3

Hi there. I'm leaving on the Summit this Sunday and need to get from the Washington DC area to Cape Liberty. I thought I'd take Amtrak to Newark and then catch a cab, but then I saw the Entertainment Tours has busses right to Cape Liberty from either Union Station in DC or Baltimore. It's only $100 RT, which is probably less than the cost of a round trip taxi from Newark Penn Station. My concern? There is a bus leaving DC at 8 AM or Baltimore at 10 AM, but I'm not sure how many stops there are and when either bus gets to Cape Liberty. I called the number for info, and the woman wasn't very helpful -- she just told me she thought either bus would arrive "by 2:30." That's cutting it close if we have a 4 PM departure.

So -- has anyone had any experience using Entertainment Tours--either from the DC area or anywhere else? Where they comfortable and on-time? We're you able to find a schedule with stops anywhere? Thanks so much!!!!

Hopefully someone who has done this will respond. My read of the schedule is that they do Washington, Baltimore, and may stop in Wilmington and Marlton NJ, which is scheduled for 1 pm. This would put you at Cape Liberty by 2:30 pm. The ship sails at 5 pm, so it is close. I would ask Enttours if they have any arrangement with Celebrity in terms of a late arrival - would they hold the ship? No one who has used this service has posted that they have not arrived on time.

Archived