Princess shuttles in British Isles ports?

phabric

I have posted this question on the British Isles thread also. Some people have cruised the British Isles and have used the British Isles thread and never returned back to that thread and they might have some information.

We will be docking at Guernsey (St Peter Port) England, Waterford Ireland, Dublin Ireland, Glasgow Scotland, Edinburgh Scotland.

Does Princess have shuttles into the city and which ports? Or did the city's tourist board offer shuttles?

How did you learn about the shuttle through booking excursions before sailing? Or the excursion booklets left in the cabin for booking excursions while onboard? Or they made announments while onboard?

What was the cost?

Princess offers an excursion in Edinburgh - On Your Own for $59. We plan on taking the HOHO bus and would need transportation from Rosyth dock to the city. I don't want to book the On Your Own excursion and then find out there was a shuttle cheaper.

As I recall, there was a free shuttle in Dublin, since the dock was close to the City Centre. Edinburgh's and Glasgow's ports are some distance from the cities, and shuttles could be booked in advance through the shore excursions dept. If shuttles are available, they usually say so in the Patter and/or the port guide. Dublin's and Belfast's were free, others came at a price. Once your excursions become available on line, you can find prices through the Personaliser.

Archived