DESPERATELY SEEKING SAILING PARTNER Legend-29 May

My 55 year old son is a great sailor and has been searching the internet for a company that rents sailing catamarans but has had no luck. If you know of one, please post the info, and if you'd like to share the experience with him on the Legend departing May 29, let's talk about it.

Also, if you've had a super excursion from Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman on a sailboat, tell me about it, please.

Liz

If he is single, rich and good looking, I have a friend of a friend that may be interested.....:D:D

Sorry, just had to ....;)

Honey, he's not single---yet! But if I had my way, he'd get single by May 29, then he wouldn't sleep in our cabin the whole cruise. He'd be off in carefree heaven with your friend of a friend of a friend...if not, you.

In most of these ports, sailboat rentals are for day excursions for groups and envolve a crew. There's a Cayman Island Sailing Club over on the North Sound, opposite shore from Georgetown that does rent small boats. For Cozumel, he can contact Cozumel Sailing or Cozumel Watersports and see if they have smaller boats for rent. Most of the sail charters in Belize are further south in Palcenia, a bit too far from Belize City. Roatan likewise has charter boats Roatan Sailing is a good place to start.

All of these places have websites.

If he's looking for others on his cruise who might be interested in joining him for a sail, no better place than the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1252581

Honey, he's not single---yet! But if I had my way, he'd get single by May 29, then he wouldn't sleep in our cabin the whole cruise. He'd be off in carefree heaven with your friend of a friend of a friend...if not, you.

Now....THAT was a funny response.....I'ma diggin it:D

In most of these ports, sailboat rentals are for day excursions for groups and envolve a crew. There's a Cayman Island Sailing Club over on the North Sound, opposite shore from Georgetown that does rent small boats. For Cozumel, he can contact Cozumel Sailing or Cozumel Watersports and see if they have smaller boats for rent. Most of the sail charters in Belize are further south in Palcenia, a bit too far from Belize City. Roatan likewise has charter boats Roatan Sailing is a good place to start.

All of these places have websites.

If he's looking for others on his cruise who might be interested in joining him for a sail, no better place than the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1252581

Noted. Thanks.

The roll call has been like a morgue for this cruise, but I'm stirring up some action.

Archived