Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg

blakethan

Is it possible to do both Peggy's Cove and a trip to Lunenburg on the same day? I will be in Halifax for the day in October on the Carribbean Princess. Is there a tour Co. that offers these two sites as an excursion?

Depending on when you are going our cruise ship Carribean Princess is

offering a tour to Lunenburg in the morning and then a trip to Peggys Cove in the afternoon. We are going in June. If you like ship tours and trying to cram alot in this might be the way to go. I have been to both and they are both very nice. If I had to only pick one though I would pick Peggys Cove. Happy Cruising.:)

I've been to both and I would choose Lunenburg! Although you could not combine w/ Peggy's Cove on tour we did which included a 2-2.5 hr stop in Lunenburg (sightseeing, Bluenose II was there, time for wonderful lunch along bay) and then on to Mahone Bay which was absolutely delightful little town nearby.

Peggy's Cove lighthouse is a lovely picture and a nice drive but often very crowded.. day we were there it was difficult to get non-stranger pictures with all the tour buses even tho we were not on a tour!

Is it possible to do both Peggy's Cove and a trip to Lunenburg on the same day? I will be in Halifax for the day in October on the Carribbean Princess. Is there a tour Co. that offers these two sites as an excursion?

Contact www.halifaxtaxitours.com and see what they can do for you. They will customize tours and all their guides are very good. Also, fill the car or van with others from your roll call and share the cost.

I've been to both and I would choose Lunenburg! Although you could not combine w/ Peggy's Cove on tour we did which included a 2-2.5 hr stop in Lunenburg (sightseeing, Bluenose II was there, time for wonderful lunch along bay) and then on to Mahone Bay which was absolutely delightful little town nearby.

Peggy's Cove lighthouse is a lovely picture and a nice drive but often very crowded.. day we were there it was difficult to get non-stranger pictures with all the tour buses even tho we were not on a tour!

I was lucky at Peggy's Cove because we drove there ourselves and there were not very many people. We beat the tour bus. Both are extremely nice and beautiful scenery.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived