I GOT MY BOOKLET AND AM SO EXCITED!!!!! FIRST TIMER

rabrijumo

I am so excited! I got my booklet from royal caribbean it has our names , excursions, boarding info ect. Our cruise is july 4th . It is our first cruise and I feel like these boards have helped me so much. I know or rather I think I know what to bring, how to save money, and most of all how much i am going to love it!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;07;04;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500First time cruise for our twentieth anniversary

Grandeur of the seas 7/4/04

"now thats what I call independence day!"

Did you fill out your sea pass card.

Congrats on your firt cruise. You are now on your way to a lifelong addiction.

Living on Earth is expensive,

but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I'm so jealous! icon_razz.gif We do not set sail on our cruise until October and I can't wait! Two things I always bring on my cruises that might help you are a nightlight and an underwater disposable camera. Those ships cabins are so dark at night that you can't see your hands in front of your face. Leaving the bathroom light on does not work because the cabin is so small that the bathroom light will light up the whole cabin. That's why a nightlight comes in so handy.

You will also love those underwater cameras. The pictures look professional. And you don't have to worry about getting sand or water in your camera. I don't have to tell you to enjoy your cruise. I know you will. One word of caution. As soon as you come home from your cruise you will immediately be looking for your next one. Cruising is addictive. It's the best vacation in the world. Believe me, we vacation several times a year and cruising is by far the best way to go. icon_biggrin.gif

Oh yes... you'll definitely be hooked on cruising after this one! I find that I continue to enjoy my cruise even more by making a scrapbook (but not one of those real complicated ones that true crafters make!) afterwards. I save pretty much *everything* from the cruise-- including getting TWO of the cruise daily newspapers, one to use and one to save. I can cut out captions that way from some of the stuff I accumulate, as well. And I make captions for my photos by typing/printing them on the computer and cutting them to fit, pasting them where appropriate. Every page I do makes me remember the events on it that much more vividly!

Have a great trip!

The Ultimate Cruise Kit

Coming up: Caribbean Princess - September 2004

I hope you did the "document dance"! I remember getting our first cruise documents, it was such a thrill.

BTW, Shelli, I followed your link, what a great idea! I have everything in it, I'm sure, but your kit would be wonderful for a first time cruiser.

Have a great cruise icon_cool.gif

Kathy

We are first time cruiser (6/29--Raddison to Bermuda) and we definitly did the "document dance". What a great folder!!

I wish to thank all of you as well. I have learned so much about cruising from this chat board. I have also turned several experienced cruisers onto it and they think it is great. We can never stop learning----AND HAVING FUN.

Thanks again.

Karen

Thanks so much everyone. shelli i have a power strip , duct tape, over the door holder, lanyards, feebreeze, downy wrinkle release plus plus plus. gotta get a night light. though we have a balcony room. dont you get more light in those rooms?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;07;04;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500First time cruise for our twentieth anniversary

Grandeur of the seas 7/4/04

"now thats what I call independence day!"

Archived