B2B Cruise - Alcohol

I'm wondering if I purchase alcohol in port on the first week of a back to back cruise if they will deliver to my room as usual on the last night. Not trying to be sneaky but it would be nice to have rum from Jamaica in my room for consumption on the 2nd week. :D

I'm wondering if I purchase alcohol in port on the first week of a back to back cruise if they will deliver to my room as usual on the last night. Not trying to be sneaky but it would be nice to have rum from Jamaica in my room for consumption on the 2nd week. :D

We've done 3 back-to-back cruises. On each one, they kept the alcohol until the end of the second cruise.

IF you purchase duty-free at the on-board shops, they have a list of who is doing b2b cruises and you won't see your alcohol until the end of your second cruise.

I suggest you do what we did - make friends with someone who is disembarking at the end of the first cruise. Pay them the cost of the alcohol, ask them to buy it for you, and collect it from them when it is delivered to them at the end of the first cruise. Same idea if you buy in port.

We have also done 3 b2b and on each one the booze was delivered to the room at the end of the first week so who knows perhaps its differant on each ship. (but this was drink purchased off the ship in port so mybee thats the way) lol :) anyway good luck and have a great cruise

We purchased alcohol on the ship the last day of our first week of our B2B and we were able to take it back to our room with us. I think that is pretty standard practice when you purchase it on the last day, and noone checked to see if we were doing a B2B.

We purchased alcohol on the ship the last day of our first week of our B2B and we were able to take it back to our room with us. I think that is pretty standard practice when you purchase it on the last day, and noone checked to see if we were doing a B2B.

We also purchased our alcohol at about 10 a.m. on the morning of the last full day - there was a large line of people buying and the clerk was very frazzled (he had also run out of boxes and people were complaining) and everyone was just allowed to take their purchases with them.

Archived