Virgin cocktails - soda package

Hello, going on my first FOS cruise with my 3 children, aged 13,12 and 11 in July. Am going to get the soda package for them but wondered if they can use these in the bars for non alcoholic cocktails. Does anybody know?

Answers greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

No, the soda package only covers soda. (It also does not cover the soda in the room refrigerator, I believe)

You are correct, generally the only soda that is included is that which can be dispensed from the "gun" in the bar area. However, I have seen them pour soda from plastic containers of Coke products when there are no guns, such as on Coco Cay.

Hello, going on my first FOS cruise with my 3 children, aged 13,12 and 11 in July. Am going to get the soda package for them but wondered if they can use these in the bars for non alcoholic cocktails. Does anybody know?

Answers greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

The soda package gives you unlimited refills on soda in the dining rooms, buffet and anywhere else they serve soda (including Coca Cay). and at the machine near the pool if you have a refillable cup with the computer chip. No non-alcoholic cocktails (although the bartenders will put a cherry in the soda if you ask). Don't forget there are free beverages at the Windjammer and in the Main Dining Rooms like lemonade and iced tea as well (and OJ and other juices at breakfast).

Your kids will love FOS -- so much to do for them.

• 3 weeks later...
While virgin stawberry daquiris and the like will be extra, you can request Shirley Temples and other "mixed" (soda based - "on the rocks") drinks at the bars.

Oooh only just seen this post, my kids love Shirley Temples, that is always a treat for them when we go out for dinner on holiday. Do you think they will be able to get that in the MDR?

While virgin stawberry daquiris and the like will be extra, you can request Shirley Temples and other "mixed" (soda based - "on the rocks") drinks at the bars.

Hi

any idea of the price difference between vigin drinks(pina colada,daquiri etc)and the alcohol added drinks ?:cool:

thanks

Archived