Question about NCL cruises

Hi. I have never cruised on NCL before and want to know if they offer afternoon tea in the dining room like Princess does. We are thinking of going this fall on NCL to see how we like it, but really enjoyed our teas. Thanks.

Sorry, NCL does not offer afternoon tea. :o Each cruise line will have the things you love and things you wish they had. You find your bliss on each one. You may discover something NCL has that Princess doesn't. Good luck on making your decision.

Sorry, NCL does not offer afternoon tea. :o Each cruise line will have the things you love and things you wish they had. You find your bliss on each one. You may discover something NCL has that Princess doesn't. Good luck on making your decision.

Marelind is correct, each line has its advantages. Still, you can get tea on NCL.

There are so many little differences between cruise lines. For me I love that a Main Dining Room is open on NCL on embarkation. After stress of traveling, just to sit down and being served instead of fighting lines at a buffet is fantastic.

But I'll be on Carnival next on line at the buffet when I get aboard, it doesn't keep me from sailing other cruise lines.

There are so many little differences between cruise lines. For me I love that a Main Dining Room is open on NCL on embarkation. After stress of traveling, just to sit down and being served instead of fighting lines at a buffet is fantastic.

But I'll be on Carnival next on line at the buffet when I get aboard, it doesn't keep me from sailing other cruise lines.

I would check out the dining room when you board. They prefer you to go to the buffett, and steer you that way but some of the lines do have the dining room open upon embarkation. :)

Hi. I have never cruised on NCL before and want to know if they offer afternoon tea in the dining room like Princess does. We are thinking of going this fall on NCL to see how we like it, but really enjoyed our teas. Thanks.

I would say, unfortunately no, but I do not think it is unfortunate. SOme lines do offer it which is nice, others, like NCL are a little more relaxed and a little less formal.

Nita

I'm guessiong OP meant afternoon tea in the larger, cultural sense: tea in delicate porcelain cups, cucumber sandwiches, a variety of biscuits in the English totality -- or rather the more British colonies incuding the pinnacle of the art as practiced at the Empress in Victoria, B.C. We've not experienced the like in our five NCL cruises, but the waiter is always happy to bring around a pot of hot water and a lovely selection of tea bags in a handsome hardwood presentation chest.

Archived