*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

Good Morning Crazies! Happy Friday! Happy weekend! :D

Happy birthday to Julie :)

I'll be spending my weekend unloading hay & stacking it :p It's getting hard to find square bales this time of the year, and having a drought all summer hasn't helped. Fortunately for my area we did have the rain from TS Lee, which meant there would be at least another cutting. I feel really bad for the folks in Texas with livestock, I've heard horror stories of what people are having to do there :( so sad!

Has there been any word on the OBC for ES price reduction guarantee yet?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good Morning Crazies! Happy Friday! Happy weekend! :D

Happy birthday to Julie :)

I'll be spending my weekend unloading hay & stacking it :p It's getting hard to find square bales this time of the year, and having a drought all summer hasn't helped. Fortunately for my area we did have the rain from TS Lee, which meant there would be at least another cutting. I feel really bad for the folks in Texas with livestock, I've heard horror stories of what people are having to do there :( so sad!

Has there been any word on the OBC for ES price reduction guarantee yet?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good morning T C

Ahhhh... noonish on Friday... just about now Chuck should be downing a frosty one, a plate full of wings and stompin' some butt at trivia!!!

:D

Unfortunately, I have a late start today. I did get 11 hours sleep though.:) With cooler weather I have been trying to get a few more things done. First stop is Home Depot to get some fertilizer and shampoo for the "spot bot". Next stop will be some food (going with Cajun Kitchen today I think for some fried pickles and shimp), then to the Work Wear store to get some new safety shoes (changed our requirements at work), then probably Target or the Mexican Meat Martket which has some great items. Those are my aspirations for the day unless I simply decide to procrastonate:D:)

Unfortunately, I have a late start today. I did get 11 hours sleep though.:) With cooler weather I have been trying to get a few more things done. First stop is Home Depot to get some fertilizer and shampoo for the "spot bot". Next stop will be some food (going with Cajun Kitchen today I think for some fried pickles and shimp), then to the Work Wear store to get some new safety shoes (changed our requirements at work), then probably Target or the Mexican Meat Martket which has some great items. Those are my aspirations for the day unless I simply decide to procrastonate:D:)

If only you were closer... We could set up a butler service and I'd give you my list for Target and the Meat market... You could have a key and just drop them off in the fridge!!!

WOW!!! That would be GREAT!!!

Hey... I wonder if the DIDJA menus will ever get Fried Pickles!!!! I'd try 'em!!!!

Wasn't impressed with the frog legs... But they were fun to play with. I jumped them around the table... They really are legs... and they bend and jump and our table have a blast with me being silly... but somehow... Maybe BecciBoo saw me... no one else seemed amused...

Maybe I can be Kermit the frog for halloween

If only you were closer... We could set up a butler service and I'd give you my list for Target and the Meat market... You could have a key and just drop them off in the fridge!!!

WOW!!! That would be GREAT!!!

Hey... I wonder if the DIDJA menus will ever get Fried Pickles!!!! I'd try 'em!!!!

Wasn't impressed with the frog legs... But they were fun to play with. I jumped them around the table... They really are legs... and they bend and jump and our table have a blast with me being silly... but somehow... Maybe BecciBoo saw me... no one else seemed amused...

Here we go again...

Laura told me we need to close this thread... again... too long.

So, I'll be closing this one and have started another. If there's ANYTHING from the previous thread we need here please feel free to copy it and paste it in the new thread...

Sorry, guys...

:(

Here we go again...

So, I'll be closing this one and have started another. If there's ANYTHING from the previous thread we need here please feel free to copy it and paste it in the new thread...

Sorry, guys...

:o

So... this is why some people read backwards... first...

ho hum...

What a pathetic thing!!!

I've had an email to Laura for a week now, and she hasn't responded... but she has time to do this... oh well...

Here we go again...

Sorry, guys...

What is Laura's issue?:mad:

Archived