*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

• Administrators

Welcome to Part 2 of *OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO - AGAIN! *OFFICIAL* !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! Note the title of this new thread is slightly different due to limits in characters

This new thread was created to ensure continued enjoyment of your cruise conversations :D.

Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread to receive notifications. Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread

:cool:Good afternoon Crazies!!:D Looks like we have a new home!!!:o I hope it helps the problem we have been having on the web site!!:)

It's really not a new home... it's a continuation. The old thread still exists at the link posted in the first post of this thread.

:)

Howdy, Crazies.

I don't know about you guys but I am NOT at all happy about this. And I can't see that it has helped one bit as it took about 90 seconds for the reply box to appear.

I have an opinion, but will keep it to myself so I don't get booted. :mad:

AND, we were getting close to another run. :mad: again

Hoping this goes through....:o. Getting ready for the guys to be here for poker...which mean my cruising buddy Mary French is coming over and we are going out to dinner :rolleyes:.....maybe shopping ??? Wait..I already bought something this week....:p

Hoping this goes through....:o. Getting ready for the guys to be here for poker...which mean my cruising buddy Mary French is coming over and we are going out to dinner :rolleyes:.....maybe shopping ??? Wait..I already bought something this week....:p

Hi Susan...have fun! You mean you can't buy twice in one week? :eek:

:p

Evening Crazies !

Guess we'll all find out where we are eventually !! :(

We have RAIN....or something falling from the sky....just in case I'm not gonna go out and find out what it is !! :D

Ginnie

If this was suppose to help CC...........it's a big FAIL. UGGGG!!!! There were so very few posts and it wouldn't give me this respond box. Then, I couldn't even get on the site at all for over an hour. So, give me a break! It certainly is not ensuring MY continued enjoyment. :mad:

Ok, I'll take my toys and go elsewhere for a bit. Maybe I'll be in a better humor when I come back. Too bad you can't say what you really want to say here. :(

Guess there's no Crazies home to talk.

See y'all laters....

I had to put some clothes in the washer, dishes in the dishwasher and fix something to eat, but, I 'm here now.

We got some nice rain, not near enough, but, hey, we'll take what we can get.

Welcome to happy hours!

Evening Crazies !

Guess we'll all find out where we are eventually !! :(

We have RAIN....or something falling from the sky....just in case I'm not gonna go out and find out what it is !! :D

Ginnie

We had rain, some areas got more, but, at least everyone got some.

If this was suppose to help CC...........it's a big FAIL. UGGGG!!!! There were so very few posts and it wouldn't give me this respond box. Then, I couldn't even get on the site at all for over an hour. So, give me a break! It certainly is not ensuring MY continued enjoyment. :mad:

Ok, I'll take my toys and go elsewhere for a bit. Maybe I'll be in a better humor when I come back. Too bad you can't say what you really want to say here. :(

What happened to you guys for you to all be upset?:(

and I wish you guys would sail from somewhere more east, you sound so fun! :)

AC posted this on FB and I wanted to share it here just in case.

Sure do miss him! Hope some of you can get together with him!

"For all the Houston area Crazies! I will be in League City at Candlewood Suites June 11th before we leave on our last cruise on the Conquest on June 12th. I will have my 3 children, a SIL who deploys on his 3rd tour to Iraq right after we get back, my grand daughter and a friend of my middle daughter with me. We will be in town about 1-2pm. Then around 7:30pm I will be picking my girlfriend up at Hobby. This will be my last time in that area before I move to South Carolina."

Archived