Any perks with Grand Suite of Majesty

You'll have priority boarding..a Gold Seapass Card..and a free bottle of water in your cabin...otherwise that is about it. You will have a much larger room, bathroom with a tub & upgraded tolietries...and I "think" suite guests are included in the nightly Diamond Event...

No happy hour eh:p Well I am Emerald but the girls going with me are first and second timers. What does the Diamond event include. We are torn for a 4 to 5 nighter in Sept to Oct, and love RC but looking at other ships also. So just trying to get all the facts from different lines for a short cruise.

No happy hour eh:p Well I am Emerald but the girls going with me are first and second timers. What does the Diamond event include. We are torn for a 4 to 5 nighter in Sept to Oct' date=' and love RC but looking at other ships also. So just trying to get all the facts from different lines for a short cruise.[/quote']

The nightly Diamond event includes free house champagne and wine, soft drinks, and 25% off all other drinks.

As cruisegirl notes above, the Jewel has a Concierge Lounge to which guests in Grand Suites and better have access. The CL has all drinks free during happy hour, plus hot and cold appetizers. Note that drinks in the CL are basic drinks, no frozen drinks.

Archived