Paris to St. Michel Private Tour Company?

Kramer995

Do you have any recommendations for a private tour company specializing day trips from Paris. I am a bit intimidated by the language barrier, but I would like to see Brittany area/St. Michel/Normandy areas. Thanks for your help!

Just about every major tour company in Paris does day trips to Mt St Michel. You might want to simply go with somebody like Grey Lines who has a 14.5 hour day trip from about 90 Euros. You could find several other companies by simply using Google but the bottom line to tour companies is the actual guide who can vary day by day. My problem with all the tours are they are "day trips." Mont St Michael is a nice place to visit during the day, but once the sun goes down and the day tourists are gone the town becomes magical. Looking at it from a distance down the road is amazing since the lighting is just eerie and beautiful at the same time.

Hank

Hi,

I also checked into several of these and found & booked a tour with linkparis.com. You get to see Mont St. Michel, but also Dinan and St, Malo. We have a France Rail Pass, so just booked the tour only and reserved seats on the proper trains. They meet you at the train stations for the tour. Really looking forward to this one! Good luck.

Archived