traveling w kids- need info on Veendams Club HAL

slny

i have three kids ages 8, 12 and 13. We're cruising to Bermuda on the Veendam for the first time end of June. What kind of activities do they do in Club HAL? Also,i saw that the groups are ages 8- 12 and ages 13-17. My 12 and 13 yr old would rather be together. Does anyone know if they"ll allow my 12 yr old join the older group? Any info will be helpful- Thanks! :)

My 12 and 13 yr old would rather be together. Does anyone know if they"ll allow my 12 yr old join the older group?

The 12-year old won't be allowed with the older kids, but the 13-year old can drop down and join the younger group.

The HAL club is not highly talked about but, I have to say it is very, very good. My ds took her children on their cruise - first time on HAL - and they were very impressed with the programs. Their was all kinds of stuff and they had an absolute blast.

I sent her some info, I will see if I can find the threads for you as she was concerned before as well. She was very impressed with HAL (they have cruised with girls before). FYI her girls are quite close to the age of your children. The younger did club HAL and the older met a friend on the ship and they did a couple of the teen stuff but mostly hung out together.

They will be fine and so will you.:) Have a great cruise:D

Archived