Diamond or equivalant perks on Celebrity?

39august

As an RCI Diamond member I can enjoy the free specialty coffees and free drinks from 5-8PM in a special concierge lounge on the Radiance and Voyager class ships. Is this something that Celebrity also offers?

Really, wow. I don't believe Celebrity offers anything similiar to that on board it's ships. We have just hit Select Captain's Club members and did not see anything like that in the perks they offer.

I guess I need to call RCCL and get enrolled for my Diamond Status Crown and Anchor program.

Anne Maria

We're Diamond members in RCI also. We booked our first Celebrity cruise for next February. We booked a "CC" stateroom.

We booked a cruise on the Mercury while we were on the Jewel a couple of weeks ago. The loyalty ambassador on board the Jewel (Matthew) said that I should call Crown & Anchor and have them set me up in the Captains Club (which I did). He also said that we wouldn't get all the "perks" that come with that level in the Captains Club, but we would get Priority Embarkation and Debaration. And because we're staying in a "CC" stateroom, would get invited to some of their parties/gatherings.

Looking forward to trying Celebrity, have been reading wonderful things about them!

I'm an Elite Founders Captain's Club....no free coffee, actually not very much noteworthy anymore. Aside from a prefered disembarkation lounge (very nice) I don't really see the benefit.

I'm an Elite Founders Captain's Club....no free coffee, actually not very much noteworthy anymore. Aside from a prefered disembarkation lounge (very nice) I don't really see the benefit.

Was wondering how you became a Blue Ribbon cruiser on this website.:)

I'm still trying to figure out what impresses me more........

*The Diamond Class and free drinks and specialty coffee on RCL/CCL; or

*Being a "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" on the Cruise Critic Website??

Right now, I’d sell my soul for either……………………….

Archived