Please give me your opinion

I found a west coast rate for Splendor inside for 559.00 pp for the (IS) Anyway my TA said no bunk beds were available:D I didn't want to risk getting a bunk bed cabin just in case. I paid and extra 50.00 pp to ensure no bunk bed cabin. Would you have rolled the dice or went for the sure thing.:confused:

I would have rolled the dice, as I know most 1As on newer ships are not bunk beds.

I would rather take the chance on two beds not together and possibly a upgrade than to pay extra ... but thats me. If you are ok with paying extra for peace of mind, thats ok too.

People can upgrade last minute and 1As become available ..so you can get one. Im travelling with friends though, not a significant other, so I dont want beds together anyway.

Actually the Splendor does have some upper/lower cabins - 1205,1206.

If you don't want to take the chance of sleeping in an upper bunk, then you did good.

They have more than that.....Note the amount of decks they are on.....All these decks have 1As of this configuration....

Small InteriorUpper and lower bed, television, private bath with shower, safe, mini bar, phone, television,... sitting area, hair dryer.

On Decks: Verandah Empress Upper

Main

Riviera

I too, would have "rolled the dice", and hoped for an upgrade. As a matter of fact, I've got one reservation right now, where that's exactly what I've done. (Hey, if we don't get upgraded, it certainly won't be the end of the world. We'll be on a cruise, and not in the cabin most of the time anyway.) I'll spend the extra money I've saved on Pina Coladas. :D

"SKY"

Archived