so disappointed with RCI

And what exactly are you saying happens in the U.S.? They are just as responsible in an air/sea package here. But that does not mean they will know what terminal the flight will be at - which was the Op's question.

-The cruiseline is NOT as responsible for air/sea packages sold in the US as they are in the UK. In the US they act merely as an agent, nothing more;

-The terminal a specific airline flies from in an airport is usually fixed, so this is information you should easily be able to find yourself, provided you know which airline you're flying on.

-The cruiseline is NOT as responsible for air/sea packages sold in the US as they are in the UK. In the US they act merely as an agent, nothing more;

-The terminal a specific airline flies from in an airport is usually fixed, so this is information you should easily be able to find yourself, provided you know which airline you're flying on.

And if the Airport change the terminal a week before your flight??? (and yes it does happen) not critising your post, just explaining why RCI UK Will not give you that info....

Reading this post just makes me think how outdated TA's really are. Last time I used one was probably in the 80's and travel has only gtten better and easier with the internet. TA's are like blacksmith shops, a thing of the past.

Reading this post just makes me think how outdated TA's really are. Last time I used one was probably in the 80's and travel has only gtten better and easier with the internet. TA's are like blacksmith shops, a thing of the past.

I have to agree our first cruise we didnt use a TA here in uk but I booked via an american online company for cruise in med, everything went smooth, no problem, I have booked other non cruise holidays online, no problems, this time used a TA and no control over my booking, no response as already posted, past around. in fact i got email monday this week saying my complaint would be sent to right department, i sent it to customer services i would have thought that was right department.

next time if there is one i will book myself direct. only me to get at then!!!!:)

I have heard to many stories of TA's both large and small going out of business after taking your money and failing to pay the cruise line/travel provider. There is little to no recourse for the traveler. I have also discovered that often times through my own research I end up knowing more about the trip or destination than the supposed travel expert. All in all, I just think a TA is obsolete.

OP, I am really sorrry you are having this issue. Hopefully you have a really great trip.

Thank you, we hope we have a good trip and holiday, the reviews from some recent passengers on this first med cruise, dont bear well im afraid, but we will keep an open mind and decide for ourselves. just need the volcanic ash not to get in the way now!! cheers all!!

Archived