Oasis Of The Seas...catagory Q deck 12 cabin 12273 any info?

The Concierge Lounge is not a loud venue, so you should be just fine. Besides, your room backs to the upstairs of the CL, which is where the Chef's Table is. Other than dinner, there is no activity up there.

The Concierge Lounge is not a loud venue, so you should be just fine. Besides, your room backs to the upstairs of the CL, which is where the Chef's Table is. Other than dinner, there is no activity up there.

Actually right behind the CL is a room service kitchen....that is how they have cook to serve breakfast and lunch in the CL.

I've booked 11275 & 11277 on the Oasis (for February 4, 2012). They back onto the library! If I hear one person flip a page loudly, I'll freak!!!:eek:

Seriously, what other information is available on these Category Q rooms (besides their proximity to Dazzles - covered in other threads)?

I've booked 11275 & 11277 on the Oasis (for February 4, 2012). They back onto the library! If I hear one person flip a page loudly, I'll freak!!!:eek:

Seriously, what other information is available on these Category Q rooms (besides their proximity to Dazzles - covered in other threads)?

This Oasis cabin in a picture from a passenger looks like it may be a Category Q. It doesn't look like the 172 sq ft interiors. What do you think?:

458197718_PossiblecategoryQ_2.jpg.323f3eef556fdddc75dd74bbaf289c11.jpg

• 1 month later...
:) shows on deckplan as next to concierge lounge...can you tell me about it...we really like a quite interior room ...does this fit the bill?

Kruzin':

Did you ever get any info on the cabin?

Not a lot of info, reviews or (definite) pics for these cabins. Just curious AND it's my assigned 'fun' task to take care of before the cruise on the Oasis in February 2012.

IF I am the first to get what I am looking for, I get free drinks from fellow travellers on first night of cruise. My friend Mike's 'fun' task is to get a picture of the doorway to the deck 14 wing above the bridge.

Archived