First Time PG - June 18 for 11 days - Anyone else?

sskills

We've been learning a lot reading all the PG forum info. Anyone going on the 11 day Cook Islands & Society Islands leaving June 18, 2011? We're celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary with this fabulous trip. Trying to decide on excursions as we read all this info. Also found several YouTube videos showing the ship and some of the islands.

Anyone going on the 11 day Cook Islands & Society Islands leaving June 18, 2011? We're celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary with this fabulous trip. Trying to decide on excursions as we read all this info. Also found several YouTube videos showing the ship and some of the islands.

Yes, there are a few of us that are going on the 18 June 2011 cruise. Please come join the roll call. There are a few excursions planned, and you can get some pretty good info reading through the roll call posts. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We've been learning a lot reading all the PG forum info. Anyone going on the 11 day Cook Islands & Society Islands leaving June 18, 2011? We're celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary with this fabulous trip. Trying to decide on excursions as we read all this info. Also found several YouTube videos showing the ship and some of the islands.

My fiance and I will be on the June 18th PG cruise for 11 days. We are both first-timers to PG AND to being on a cruise! We will be married at the la Meridian in Bora Bora when we make a stop to this island. BEYOND exited, and looking forward to meeting new friends

My fiance and I will be on the June 18th PG cruise for 11 days. We are both first-timers to PG AND to being on a cruise! We will be married at the la Meridian in Bora Bora when we make a stop to this island. BEYOND exited, and looking forward to meeting new friends

Wow, you're actually getting married while you're on the cruise! The whole thing drips with romance! Congratulations, and enjoy!

Archived