If I'm Platinum and my sister is not....

Last year I sailed with 2 co-workers on the Seranade. Neither of them had been on RC before and I am a platimum member. Our cabin attendant gave each of us the gift....it was a fanny pack, but only I got the coupon booklet. All 3 of us were able to check in together in the line for Platinum members.

Only you are supposed to get gifts, coupons, and extras. But many RCI employees will give extras to your cabin-mate. Basically don't expect the extras and be pleasantly surprised if you cabin attendant, guest relations staff member or any other crew member gives you sister the perk. BTW, many of the coupons in your C&A book will be ones that you can share with her or give to her (if you won't be using it).

Even if only one of you gets the coupon book, some of the coupons are for "two-fers"..such as drinks. So, unless you are a two fisted drinker, the book benefits both of you. You just have to decide who pays for the drink!

thanks for all the replies. I'm just uncomfortable getting something she doesn't get, more for the gift than the coupons :(

Don't feel bad... It wil be a good impression on RCI, and will help her to see first-hand how they reward loyal clients! :)

Archived