Russell Watson on Arcadia Dec 3 2011

MILO2006

Whilst I am sure these comments were tongue in cheek I am all in favour of P&O signing up well known stars to entertain on their cruises and the fact that I was told this morning that the Russell Watson cruise sold out by 9:01 suggests they are popular with passengers too.

We went on last years Derren Brown cruise and I've just heard we have been lucky again and have a cabin on his Arcadia cruise in December. Really looking forward to it.

Whilst I am sure these comments were tongue in cheek I am all in favour of P&O signing up well known stars to entertain on their cruises and the fact that I was told this morning that the Russell Watson cruise sold out by 9:01 suggests they are popular with passengers too.

Russell Watson entertain?

Interesting concept.

My comments were serious. He is a poor singer.

WD

Not booked on this but my parents saw RW this year & said it was the best show they've seen in a very long time and he was terrific.

WD - I"m sure you read "The Waterbabies" as a child. Or maybe heard Thumper's mum from Bambi?

Not booked on this but my parents saw RW this year & said it was the best show they've seen in a very long time and he was terrific.

WD - I"m sure you read "The Waterbabies" as a child. Or maybe heard Thumper's mum from Bambi?

I can't say that I have read "The Waterbabies". Nor have any idea about Bambi - save that I like haunch of venison.

WD

Prefer game pie myself.

Charles Kingsley's The Water babies - obviously I was heavily influenced at an impressionable age by "Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby" & also by Thumpers mum - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

Prefer game pie myself.

Charles Kingsley's The Water babies - obviously I was heavily influenced at an impressionable age by "Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby" & also by Thumpers mum - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

I've no problem if anyone wants to say I'm a poor singer. I am, and I know it.

Unfortunately not everyone has such self critical ability.

WD

Hello from someone who has not cruised before but who likes Russell Watson well enough to give it a try on a short-cruise like this one. Trouble is, as you'll already know, this cruise was 'sold out' to regular cruise-goers within minutes. We're on a waiting-list now. Not knowing how the ticketing system works here, is it permissible to ask if anyone who has pre-booked this cruise speculatively and now doesn't want to go, can they sell on their places(s) directly to such as us who would like to go, or do they have to relinquish them back to P&O to go in a pool?

Archived