Upgrades

If you want to upgrade your cabin would the price be at todays price or the price on the day you booked ?

You would pay the difference between the price today of the cabin you want, minus the price you have paid for your current cabin. That's why it pays to check the cabin prices after your original booking. You do need to becareful though. Be sure to consider any discounts/OBC that you may have on your original booking. If they are not currently offered you will lose them.

I don't know for certain, but be mindful that the terms we book under in the UK are not the same as the US passengers so might be best to check with NCL but I have a feeling that it would be the price when you booked as seem to recall a similar conversation with my PCC prior to our recent Epic cruise when we had a hiccup with our stateroom changing but we didn't request it!

I just upgraded yesterday from a forward mini suite to a aft penthouse for a total of $120.00. I happen to be online at the right time.

When is your cruise?

That is quite the upgrade. Good for you!!!

I don't know for certain, but be mindful that the terms we book under in the UK are not the same as the US passengers so might be best to check with NCL but I have a feeling that it would be the price when you booked as seem to recall a similar conversation with my PCC prior to our recent Epic cruise when we had a hiccup with our stateroom changing but we didn't request it!

Unless this has recently changed, you are correct, it's different for Pax booking through the UK.

I might be wrong about this, but it looks like everyone has missed a "key" piece of information.

While everyone is trying to answer the OP's question about the pricing, it seems like everyone has missed the fact that the OP's cruise leaves in just 10 days.

The OP is well past the FINAL PAYMENT cutoff and the rules as far as cabin repricing are totally different at this point in time.

I might be wrong about this, but it looks like everyone has missed a "key" piece of information.

While everyone is trying to answer the OP's question about the pricing, it seems like everyone has missed the fact that the OP's cruise leaves in just 10 days.

The OP is well past the FINAL PAYMENT cutoff and the rules as far as cabin repricing are totally different at this point in time.

Normally I would agree with you that since it is so close that they could get a better deal except for the fact that they are in the UK. I really do feel bad from what I read here for those in the UK as they do seem to not get much of a break in a lot of areas.:(

OP - have a great cruise anyway! Hope you have blue skies and calm seas!:D

Archived