Does anyone know the wines poured at the chefs table dinner?

honestguy

I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to wine. I work in the F&B industry, and the wine would be a huge factor if I booked this or not. I found the menu several times but no wine list or pairings. Please help.

I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to wine. I work in the F&B industry, and the wine would be a huge factor if I booked this or not. I found the menu several times but no wine list or pairings. Please help.

The white wine is the Folanari Pino Grigio. We have had it several times on Carnival before. We found it very drinkable, but we all have very different tastes particularly when it comes to wine ... but you would know that more than anyone else being in the F&B biz.

I can't recall the red wine. It was served much later when the filet mignon was served.

The Chef's Table is well worth it even if the wine is not to your liking.

You could e-mail the steakhouse on the Dream and ask them.

Enjoy your trip!

Is it the same grape as is poured at the steakhouse the first night? St. Bobs? Lovely vintage, bottled in a lovely vineyard in East St. Louis.:)

Honestly, haven't seen a menu with wine pairings. I'll bet they can tell you when you get onboard, but perhaps not until then. I have not done the Chefs' Table, but as a former front-of-the-house manager, I haven't been impressed with CCL selections of wine in the past.

On the Ecstasy in February we were served Folonari Pinot Grigio and Black Opal Shiraz.

thanks, as I figured they are pouring house type wines. for 75 bucks I was hoping for something better. I'll save the money and just buy 2 bottles of tig on board for 86 a bottle(thats a heck of a deal btw)

Archived