You might want to mention that you are a "Cruise Critic".

driker2

Please dont get me wrong here but you mention that the last two times you sailed you informed NCL that you were a CC member. According to you signature you sailed 8/03 and 10/04 but yet you join date is 9/03.......am I missing something?????? No one said that every CC member is afforded extra service on the ship, just experience has been that the person that ARRANGES the meeting is usually given concierge service.....doesn't always happen though. Seems certain ships are better than others in recognizing CC members.

I am also not a big fan of NCL customer service but I have to tell you that just from reading this quick account of your experience your may be wound a little too tight. Getting annoyed at not recieving turn down service when the ship had a late departure is a little much. Would you rather had you bed turned down and not had any pajamas to sleep in because your luggage hasn't arrived yet? What do you think the stewards are doing during departure?? Just my 2 cents.

I guess I got too wordy with my post. I was not annoyed at not getting turndown service the first night - I realize that the crew had other things to do. But I was annoyed that we were charged the service charge for the first day even though we did not get on the ship until 8:30 pm.

As for the discrepancy in my join date - I have been on these boards for 3 years or so, but I had to change my email address. I couldn't remember my password to log on to update the change (a consequence of using the "autofill" feature for usernames & passwords), so I just signed up again with my new email address and a new username.

how do i do that

Cruisequeen10, I e-mailed you about a week ago with the link to your (our) sailing on May 8. It's also in my signature below. We will definitely have a CC meeting aboard. We are now arranging an informal one for right after the muster drill. Come join us.

Adele

:) :) :) I am absolutley thrilled. I received the following confirmation last night

"Hi Jeri

Your request for Meet & Greet was confirm on Monday June 20th at (10:30 - 11:30am) in the Star Bar.

Regards Yulexi".

I immediately went out today and bought Name Badges to have for all our CC members traveling on June 19th. I'm not too computer literate so once I figure out how to give myself a new email name I will start requesting names and cabin numbers.

Archived