E Mail to CEO of Princess

Shogun

Hi All

Sent an E mail to CEO got a reply within 15 minutes, now I do not expect it was from the man himself, but quick service and e mail was not a standard reply as it replied in detail to mine.

yours Shogun

Hi All

Sent an E mail to CEO got a reply within 15 minutes, now I do not expect it was from the man himself, but quick service and e mail was not a standard reply as it replied in detail to mine.

yours Shogun

But was it a compliment or a complaint? ;)

Hi There

It Was in praise of a senior staff member

yours Shogun

Ah that explains it...........complaints take 20 minutes to respond to:D actually I'm impressed that it was even the same day.......let alone 15 minutes. I am really impressed with the customer service ""attitude" that Princess seems to have........one of the reasons I switched from Royal Caribbean.

So what's the CEO's e-mail? I sent an e-mail to Customer Service not knowing the CEO's e-mail but I'd like the compliment I was making to go higher. I'm not sure that Customer Service would pass it on.

Hubby sent a nicely worded email letter with concerns regarding our recently completed TA cruise to CEO at 9pm last nite and received a PHONE CALL today from one of the staff in the office thanking him for the email, the concerns and the suggestions.

They indicated they'd pass it along to so and so but still...a phone call? I'm impressed.

He indicated in his email that the concerns wouldn't stop us from enjoying another upcoming cruise with Princess and the staff volunteered on the phone to 'have a nice cruise'.

Beats getting a stick in the eye! :eek:

You know..........I spent a career in sales and public service.........it's amazing to me why other cruise lines don't tackle public relations as it appears Princess has........I'm sure people have had problems and you can't please everyone..........but Princess really seems to WORK AT public relations.......how refreshing to me that someone is at least trying and GETS.........what it takes to get loyal customers. Another reason why we "switched to Princess""

After our cruise on Carnival Pride I sent a complimentary email/letter to the head Cruise Director of Carnival with a copy to Pride's CD and assistant CD.

While I received a thankyou from the CD on Pride I never heard a word from the actual person to whom I addressed the letter. That was back in Febuary and still nothing. Don't even know if he got the message, not even an acknowledgment.

Gosh, I love Princess.

I had a similar experience with RCI a few years ago. We had just completed a cruise with a few things that we felt needed improvement. I guessed at the CEO's e-mail address and guessed correctly. It was the day before Thanksgiving and he sent me a reply within about 15 minutes, saying he was sorry we weren't completely satisfied and would refer my e-mail to his COO and wished me a happy Thanksgiving. It took a couple of weeks before we heard from COO but we were very pleased with how our issues were handled.

You know..........I spent a career in sales and public service.........it's amazing to me why other cruise lines don't tackle public relations as it appears Princess has........I'm sure people have had problems and you can't please everyone..........but Princess really seems to WORK AT public relations.......how refreshing to me that someone is at least trying and GETS.........what it takes to get loyal customers. Another reason why we "switched to Princess""
I had a major problem on my HAL cruise last month which was dealt with and apologies given while I was onboard the Oosterdam. But the issue still bothered me so I emailed a contact in the office of the President of Holland America. I received a long, personalized email within 48 hours from his Assistant with their apologies along with letting me know that they greatly valued my writing them... well, here's what they wrote:

"First and foremost, we deeply regret that your overall enjoyment of the voyage was clouded by this situation. Guests are the heart of our business, and we sincerely apologize that your encounter was contrary to our goal of consistent excellence. Your comments will be provided to the appropriate management for their information and review. The details you noted will be helpful in our assessment of all levels of our operation, and we welcome the input. Once again, you have our heartfelt apologies."

I've written Princess with issues in the past and response took about six weeks. I was very impressed by HAL's quick response.

What you got was a "bedbug" letter. A canned response
Who, me? The letter was far more personalized that I didn't include since it was an issue related to staff behavior and policy that they checked and confirmed as a problem. It might even have gotten someone fired but frankly, I don't care, it was so awful. I don't want to go into details about the issue but they are also giving me a tangible "gift." I wasn't brushed off with a form letter.

I had a major problem on my HAL cruise last month which was dealt with and apologies given while I was onboard the Oosterdam. But the issue still bothered me so I emailed a contact in the office of the President of Holland America. I received a long, personalized email within 48 hours from his Assistant with their apologies along with letting me know that they greatly valued my writing them... well, here's what they wrote:

"First and foremost, we deeply regret that your overall enjoyment of the voyage was clouded by this situation. Guests are the heart of our business, and we sincerely apologize that your encounter was contrary to our goal of consistent excellence. Your comments will be provided to the appropriate management for their information and review. The details you noted will be helpful in our assessment of all levels of our operation, and we welcome the input. Once again, you have our heartfelt apologies."

I've written Princess with issues in the past and response took about six weeks. I was very impressed by HAL's quick response.

I'm glad you were happy with the HAL response.........maybe others are catching on. There is competition out there:) Heck I made Diamond + with Royal 3 years ago.......I'm still waiting for my luggage tags LOL!

Just off the CB on Tuesday. Had a problem with not receiving a cruise credit. Purser's office did email headquarters but after 4 days still no response. When we got home I called Princess and was told to send an email with all the particulars. I did that and the very next day got a call from customer relations with the problem fixed. Kudos to Princess for the quick response:)

We will be sailing Princess this Aug after 7 years!..glad to hear that their customer service response has improved! We have mainly be cruising RCL but have also tried most of the others. This thread has pleasantly added to our anticipation on cruising Princess again (to Alaska).

How do you get the CEOs email adddress? Or would you be so kind as to give it to us?!

Thanks.

Archived