Crown Princes CD

diamondsparkling

Should be Ron Goodman, and the worst co-cruise director I have ever seen. I think her name is Kim. She is the most unmemorable cruise director I have ever seen with the exception of the most annoying "cackle" I have ever heard. When you hear her, you will know what I mean. She will drive your ears crazy.

Hi There

Should be Ron Goodman but he has leave coming up not sure when this starts then Sam Hawker Thomas will take over

yours Shogun

Anyone know how long Sam's tour will be? We're on the Crown at the end of August. Loved Ron when we sailed with him last year. I see here that Sam is great too.

Hi. Sam was on Ruby covering for Lisa

yours Shogun

Hi, Shogun.

Would you be able to say when Sam (of Wales) was on the Ruby "covering for Lisa"?

I'm thinking that there may be two Samanthas, one from England and one from Wales? I spoke a lot with a Sam on the Ruby in October/November, 2009. I think that she was from England (but I'm not sure), and I didn't get the impression that she was "covering" for anyone.

Thanks again, in advance.

Archived