Weather (Budapest to Amsterdam) Late June

cinders87

Hi

I am travelling from Budapest to Amsterdam in late June/ Early July. What is the weather usually like? I know it is summer, but summers where I live (Sydney, Australia) tend to be in the 30s to early 40s (I think that is about 86- 104ish Fahrenheit). Will it get that warm or will it be slightly cooler?

Thanks!

If you go to wunderground.com and enter some of the locations and hit the calendar button you can find average and record temperatures as well as average rainfall for any date.

• 2 months later...
Dear Cinders,

We did that cruise last year, and the weather was very pleasant. Not too hot, not too cold.A light jacket was needed sometimes in the evening. You can read about our trip on our website www.stevekathytravels.com

We will be happy to answer any questions. Our e-mail addresses are on the second page.

Just read your wonderful write-up about your Budapest to Amsterdam cruise. We leave Aug 11 and will spend 3 days in Budapest before we board Vantage Explorer. All the information you posted about trip will be very helpful. Great photos too! Thanks............Sara

Archived