Question about Carnival Platinum benifits.

bmwsav44

We are drawing near to the milestone of VIP at the 10 cruise mark and was wondering if you receive vip benifits on your 10th cruise or just on every cruise there after? Looking forward to reaching this goal soon.

Thanks Randall

continue from your 10th, onward..for Milestones..so far, nothing exrtra really..I'm 9 out of Plat stat and not even a special party, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night,,,and play a Dr. on TV. BUT am getting a 25% OBC in Magic TA this fall..thatz it.

Congrats on plat status. They are talking about making it even better.

Time will tell... John has given up on projecting when the changes to the past guest reward program will occur. The changes have been sitting on a desk (an important desk...) in Miami for quite some time. Seems like they'll likely be there for a while longer.

And, yes, you'll be issued your Platinum Sail & Sign card when you check in for cruise number ten...

:)

Congrats on plat status. They are talking about making it even better.

And those talks have been going on for 922 days (i.e. 2 years, 6 months, 11 days).

So far Mr. Berra's sole change to the Platinum experience is introducing a generic Past Guest pin that's now minus the ship's name.

Way to go, Jim!! Woo-Hoo!! :rolleyes: . :rolleyes:

And those talks have been going on for 922 days (i.e. 2 years, 6 months, 11 days).

So far Mr. Berra's sole change to the Platinum experience is introducing a generic Past Guest pin that's now minus the ship's name.

Way to go, Jim!! Woo-Hoo!! :rolleyes: . :rolleyes:

I met Jim a few weeks after he joined the Carnival team and he promised me big things soon. Well, I guess we need to redefine the word 'soon'...

:rolleyes:

Unless something has changed the benefits of Platinum start after the 10th cruise is completed. When you sail the 11th time you will get all the perks.

Something must have changed... Platinum perks begin with your 10th cruise... not the 11th...

Unless something has changed the benefits of Platinum start after the 10th cruise is completed. When you sail the 11th time you will get all the perks.

Sorry you are wrong. Platinum on your 10th cruise.

Time will tell... John has given up on projecting when the changes to the past guest reward program will occur. The changes have been sitting on a desk (an important desk...) in Miami for quite some time. Seems like they'll likely be there for a while longer.

And, yes, you'll be issued your Platinum Sail & Sign card when you check in for cruise number ten...

Strange that this is taking so long.

Few weeks ago John asked question on FB whether we would be happy to give up canapes in exchange for platinum party with 2 drinks. I think just about every platinum guest agreed within about 12 seconds.

Strange that this is taking so long.

Few weeks ago John asked question on FB whether we would be happy to give up canapes in exchange for platinum party with 2 drinks. I think just about every platinum guest agreed within about 12 seconds.

Not surprising! I just took my post cruise online survey and the only suggestion I made in the comments box was to have some type of Platinum guest reception or party.

Archived