Ferry to Moorea Times

prissy1

Has anyone taken the ferry to Moorea recently? I am having a hard time figuring out the ferry time table(I've seen 3 different ones). I am wondering what time the ferry leaves for Moorea? It looks like there is a 9:15 time on the Aremti and a 10:15 on the Moorea ferry. Can anyone confirm this? I am trying to figure out what time I need to leave the ship to catch the ferry. Thank you.

Also, how far away is the PG dock from the ferry doc?

Wendy I saw that one too but it was last updated in 2009 and the times are different from the others that I have seen. That is why I am so confused. I don't want to leave the ship any earlier than I have to. It will be hard enough saying goodbye.:D

Hi Wendy and Prissy1:

Maybe I can be of help. We were on the Gauguin in Feb. this year and

took the Aremiti from Papeete to Moorea for a post stay. We discovered that the Moorea ferry is out of business. Not sure why or when this happened as we had taken the Moorea ferry on previous trips. Anyway, your only choice is the Aremiti now (which is still a good service) unless you want to fly over (takes about 8 - 10 minutes) but not the most economical choice.

Carduchi

Thank you Carduchi. That helps a lot. My hotel on Moorea sent me a link to Aremiti for the recent times. Looks like we are waking up early on the ship and for the way home. It should be worth it, staying in Moorea over Tahiti. :rolleyes:

Archived