UK Blog Post: Quiz: Name these ships

LauraS

• Administrators

It’s a great day on Grand Princess in Southampton. Which other two cruise ships are in port with us? And for a bonus: Also in photo — vessels from a ferry line and a cargo shipper (to name the latter think of a Royal connotation). Name those too. Quiz ends Monday, 10 a.m. BST. Follow [...]

More...

I don't know when that photo was taken but today there is only one other cruise ship in Southampton apart from the Grand Princess and it's neither one of the two in the photo.

I don't know when that photo was taken but today there is only one other cruise ship in Southampton apart from the Grand Princess and it's neither one of the two in the photo.

Southampton VTS cruise schedule seem to have one ship missing. And now that I've clicked on the photo and it's enlarged, I can now just about see the other ship I was referring to.

A strange remark from someone on that page saying the Queen Victoria wasn't in Southampton on Sunday.

The Queen Victoria was in Southampton on Sunday. She was at the Ocean Terminal and you can just see the top of it when you enlarge the photo.

I sail with Cunard and check the webcams every day. I also checked out Southampton VTS cruiseship schedule and Southampton AIS live on Sunday and her name appeared on both those. I also have Cunard brochures and they all check out.

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/blog/?p=2914#

There's a roll call for the QV for the 22nd May from Southampton

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1327127

Archived