Port Everglades Parking

apollobeach

The garage is right across the "street" from the terminal and will cost you $15 a day. If you want to save a few bucks, there is a Park & Go for $5.99 a day. The Park & Go is not even 1/2 mile from the port, and works the same as any Park & Fly at an airport.

Hey apollobeach (neighbor)....I used to live in Symphony Isles:cool:...parking is SO SO easy for Oasis/Allure....like posted the parking lot for terminal 18 is right across the street....you can either drop you luggage off first and then park or just park and roll your luggage across the street....all the same level...no going up or down stairs or floors, so it's VERY easy. The parking lot is a big open lot...quite secure as it has a big steel fence surrounding it and you can't even get into the port anyways without passing thru security first.

The garage is right across the "street" from the terminal and will cost you $15 a day. If you want to save a few bucks, there is a Park & Go for $5.99 a day. The Park & Go is not even 1/2 mile from the port, and works the same as any Park & Fly at an airport.

I'm with FTLCruiseGal.....used Park 'N Go for $6 a day and loved it!

We like the convenience of the garage at the cruiseport. I know if is more but we got the porter to load our car! Since we had our luggage and my and my parents luggage as well, it was well worth the extra bucks!:)

Archived