Room service, what is included?

dimiegirl

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what breakfast is normally available via room service. We like to eat breakfast in our room and was hoping for more than a roll and coffee. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

Concierge & above cat get hot breakfast items

Others can get cereal (cold) rolls, Pastries, toast, bagels, juice, tea, coffee, milk

That is all I remember but you will not go hungry ;)

I think someone posted a copy of the menus if you do a search

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what breakfast is normally available via room service. We like to eat breakfast in our room and was hoping for more than a roll and coffee. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

Check out this webpage from a Oceania cruiser. If you scroll all the way down you will see various room menus, martini menus, etc. Hope this helps a bit. :)

http://www.*****.com/journals/savvy_ship_visits/2011/oceania_marina_panama_canal_211

Concierge & above cat get hot breakfast items

Others can get cereal (cold) rolls, Pastries, toast, bagels, juice, tea, coffee, milk

Just curious, I noticed that the non-breakfast menu says "24 hours a day" if you're in one of the categories below concierge, could you just order from the regular menu if you wanted something more substantial for breakfast? My husband would much rather the ham and cheese sandwich than a bowl of cereal in the morning. It looks like you should be able to, but I'm curious if anyone has done it.

Check out this webpage from a Oceania cruiser. If you scroll all the way down you will see various room menus, martini menus, etc. Hope this helps a bit. :)

http://www.*****.com/journals/savvy_ship_visits/2011/oceania_marina_panama_canal_211

A Knitter, thank you for posting that; it was a real help. Though several agents at Oceania whom we've spoken with have represented that a full breakfast is available in all staterooms, this menu pretty clearly seems to indicate that that will not be the case for some staterooms (which from everything I've been reading here on CC seems to be B & below).

I see there is also a "24 hour" light menu offering sandwiches & some other light fare to all staterooms, presumably available 24/7. Might someone on this board know for sure whether that means it's therefore also possible to order a sandwich for breakfast in category B's & below? (Hope this question makes sense; just trying to figure out how one can get at least some protein in them in the morning via room service in a category B or below.) Thank you in advance to any/all of you more experienced Oceania cruisers who hopefully know whether a sandwich-for-breakfast approach will be accommodated by O for B's and below.

Just curious, I noticed that the non-breakfast menu says "24 hours a day" if you're in one of the categories below concierge, could you just order from the regular menu if you wanted something more substantial for breakfast? My husband would much rather the ham and cheese sandwich than a bowl of cereal in the morning. It looks like you should be able to, but I'm curious if anyone has done it.

Yes. I ordered a sandwich from the room service 24 hour menu to take on an excursion.

I am sure you could get anything on the menu anytime of day

Just ask them

Lyn

Archived