Question about Concirege and some others?

M.S JAZO

We want to book a cabana online, We want one not far from where tender leave but not to far or to close to people[crowds]. Which color is best. Since cabanas are so sought after, do people feel special getting one, do other poeple who do not have a cabana get close to yours. Do you mingle with others in other cabanas or are people to much to themselfs. We want to do another tour on HMC. Is there somewhere safe to leave your things in the cabanas.

Concirge: If we want to book tours onboard, or settle onboard acounts, do we go to the shore excursion desk and pursers desk or does concirge take care of all of that. If we have questions about tours or other things we go to concirge or pursers desk? I heard that since we have a S cat suite, we get gold cards. Is it true. What does having a gold card do or mean if u do get one?

Thanks in advance

We had the pink cabana last year - while it is not close to everyone on the main beach, it was somewhat close to the purple cabana, which our fellow CC cruiser booked. I liked the pink because it had good beach access and was not far from the path/road.

The concierge staff will handle any requests for shore excursions, Pinnacle reservations and settle your onboard account, no need to go to the Front Desk or Shorex desk. I hope most pax remeber them when tipping! These gals do a great job, imo.

You can visit my photos from the Maasdam last year and see the Pink Cabana.

http://community.webshots.com/album/216960440UMlXhE

The color of the boarding/ID cards is somewhat different than for other category cabins. They no longer pass out tender passes as the boarding card identifies you as an "S" pax.

As stated, the Concierge will not all booking, reservations etc for you and you can discuss any billing issues with her and avoid going to the office.

Archived