Uniworld Russia question

id4elizabeth

For anyone who has recently been on the River Victoria (Uniworld-Russia), can you tell me whether it's possible to separate the queen bed into two "twin" beds? Although the Uniworld agents tell me that it can be done, from the pictures on their website, it looks like the bed is on a fixed platform and could not be separated. First hand experience would be welcome. We are thinking of booking one of the Junior Suites. Thanks!

Several of us are going on June 13th and I will do my best to post info after the trip. I know how hard it has been to get first hand information for this trip. Hope it will be in time for you to make your choice.

spyke5 -

I'd also be interested in what you find out about extra charges for wi-fi and bottled water. The web-site and brochure tells you in the intro pages that Uniworld gives you free wi-fi and water, but the printed "cruise companion" says they're available for a "small fee." Anything else you can share would be great too. There's nothing on this cruise on these boards as it's new this year, so would love to find out what you think of the excursions, the food etc.

I will also be waiting for a report...

We have already booked - but have convinced friends to go with us - so it would be nice to be able to prepare them for anything "different"...

Archived