Question for those on the Dream Transatlantic

spenc

We are going to be on the Magic TA and I was wondering if anyone had purchased the spa pass. Apparently the price of a single spa pass is going to be $369 but I'm wondering if there will be a special price if you buy two, like there is on the Dream now. When we went on the Dream last year for a 7 day, it was $249 for two. Anyone know???? Thanks!

Why don't you direct this to those currently sailing on Magic. I would think special offers would depend on demand, and those who have sailed her will be able to tell you. And things may change between now and your sailing...

Also, not being a spa user, although I was on the Dream TA, I would think there might NOT be specials on the TA, because cruisers would have much more time to think about using the spa on all those sea days, than on a regular cruise with ports to visit...EM

Because it would be different on the Transatlantic due to the length of the cruise. The closest cruise would be the Dream Transatlantic. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Archived