Carnival Glory to sail from Boston

Tapi

Just out of my PVP's mouth, Carnival Glory to operate 4,5 and 7 night Canada itineraries beginning June 2012 out of BOSTON

Just out of my PVP's mouth, Carnival Glory to operate 4,5 and 7 night Canada itineraries beginning June 2012 out of BOSTON

.....they took all the June/July sailings from New York and moved them to Boston.

Now New York is missing a ship for 2 months.

:confused:

wasiii

.....they took all the June/July sailings from New York and moved them to Boston.

Now New York is missing a ship for 2 months.

:confused:

wasiii

hopefully we can keep the miracle in nyc

Really happy, shorter drive for us (5 hrs). We usually fly from Boston now we will cruise !

Already thinking about booking the june 23 sailing... great price.

Really happy, shorter drive for us (5 hrs). We usually fly from Boston now we will cruise !

Already thinking about booking the june 23 sailing... great price.

I just booked the 14 June cruise for a very good price.

Sandy

Seems like all Carnival ships have schedules from Summer 2012 except the Miracle and the old "fantasy". maybe they are leaving the Miracle in NY and adding the Fantasy. Carnival does need a Bermuda run. Such an old ship though....... Where are the balconies.... Then again the Miracle coiuld be switched with a ship already sceduled - it wouldnt be the first time. Miracle will lose people if it stays in NY, maybe if they change the ports. Personally I don't like the setup of the Miracle or Pride (well I guess the whole Sprit line onliy been on those two though), espcially with kids.

I have nothing against Canada. It is just that I am about to do for the 3rd time on July 2.

I live less than an hour from the Boston Seaport. NCL is always booked to Bermuda from Boston for $$. I would love another option. I did a 5 day to Bermuda once from Boston. It was fantastic!!! Though I just told my dh if a cheap 4 day came up on Glory from Boston it would be worthwhile.

Carnival could do a 9 day, 5 day option like RCI does out of NJ. I love the Miracle, but believe it is time for a change.

Archived