Extended Memorial Day Sales Event

Heads up.....Royal is having an extended sales event for Memorial Day weekend.....the preview event already started today for C&A folk....sale runs Fri thru Tues to the general public.

Yes, if you call $1,149 for a 7nt oceanview gty a sale. Wow!

Bless their hearts if they are getting that these days, and as a stockholder, I don't blame them for trying. But that's more than twice what I consider a sale price for a balcony, much less an oceanview.

Yes, if you call $1,149 for a 7nt oceanview gty a sale. Wow!

Bless their hearts if they are getting that these days, and as a stockholder, I don't blame them for trying. But that's more than twice what I consider a sale price for a balcony, much less an oceanview.

They certainly are holding the Caribbean tight with pricing......in contrast, they are once again just about giving away the Med sailings...I even was playing with airfare yesterday and surprisingly you could get some flights over to Europe still at prices that aren't way off the wall...yes they aren't "cheap" but they certainly aren't outrageously priced either for last minute...think that airfare last minute may have even gone down a bit from what I saw a couple months ago.

Heads up.....Royal is having an extended sales event for Memorial Day weekend.....the preview event already started today for C&A folk....sale runs Fri thru Tues to the general public.

Thanks Steve for the heads up...now I need to wait till after the sale for the prices to come back down :p

Archived