Has Anyone Who Has Sent a video postcard from On Air Gotten It?

We sent a video postcard from On Air on 5/8 voyage. No one, including ourselves, received it. The e-postcard took about a week to arrive! Snail mail might have been faster! We were back home before anyone got it. I wanted to see the video though. I was disappointed.

We sent a video postcard from On Air on 5/8 voyage. No one, including ourselves, received it. The e-postcard took about a week to arrive! Snail mail might have been faster! We were back home before anyone got it. I wanted to see the video though. I was disappointed.

We sent the video postcards every day sometimes twice in a day. We received some on time and some a week later.

We sent several picture postcards and a video postcard this past Thursday or Friday, and they were received by yesterday, Sunday. I was surprised, after reading about alot of lengthy delays.

Just back from May 22 sailing, and we sent a video postcard every other day. Everyone received them, including myself, within an hour of sending. I was surprised to read this thread and discover that there had been a problem with other video postcards. And I didn't tie my postcard into facebook, just sent directly. :)

Just back from May 22 sailing, and we sent a video postcard every other day. Everyone received them, including myself, within an hour of sending. I was surprised to read this thread and discover that there had been a problem with other video postcards. And I didn't tie my postcard into facebook, just sent directly. :)

We were on tge same sailing and everyone got it within an hour. The IPAD does not appear to be able to play the video though.

We sent both a postcard & video last week, which arrived promptly. I did hear the Cruise Director say something on his morning TV show that the video postcard booth had not been working properly, but they had got the problem fixed. We couldn't view the video on iPad either, it must need Flash player.

We sent the video postcards every day sometimes twice in a day. We received some on time and some a week later.

Hi read52 just wanted to stop by and say hello............My friends and family did eventually get the postcards from our April Allure cruise two and a half weeks after we returned home.........Almost baby time!!!:D

Archived