norwegian star owner suites

david505

What room number are you in? Are you booked in a deluxe owner's suite? Just wondering since you said that you were taking the family. There are different kinds of owner's suites, so by knowing your room number, hopefully I can explain things better. We are booked in the deluxe owner's suite for our upcoming cruises in June and September. We are in 12000 on one cruise and 12500 on another cruise. Those deluxe owner's suites have an extra bedroom so you can fit up to 6 people. We are looking forward to it!:cool:

I'm very sure the OP meant the Delux OS because as big as the OS is, it only sleeps two, unless they changed it. Which, they may have.. I know the Aft PH will now sleep four, and I have no clue how four could fit in that suite. 8-)

With a very special NCL shoe horn? :D

LOL:D. Anyhow, the NCL website says that the owner's suite (not DOS) fits 2-4 people. That's why I asked the OP for clarification on which suite he booked.

The OS on the Star and Dawn now take up to 4. Two center DOS, 12500 and 12000 sleep up to six and the outer two, 12002 and 12502 up to 4. The center two have a second bedroom and small bathroom.

The center two are supposedly a bit bigger but the main living area/dining area is smaller due to the additional bath/bedroom. For all four, there is a pull out sofa that sleeps two but not sure about exactly how big that bed is.

As Terry said for the PH, they have made many more suites allow 4 but that 3rd and 4th sleeping arrangements might be small. The mini we had on the Sun allowed 4 people, but the sofa bed was more like a loveseat and our two younger kids barely fit on it. As a matter of fact, they slept sideways to how it is set up as it would have been too short for them. My point of this is just try to verify if you are taking 4 people (like adults or bigger kids), those new beds in the suites might be kind of small so try to verify that ahead of time.

Also, the pictures and layout on NCL for the DOS are not really too accurate - the layout is close to the layout for the outer two. There was a link with pictures - try a search on 12500 or 12502.

• 11 months later...
What room number are you in? Are you booked in a deluxe owner's suite? Just wondering since you said that you were taking the family. There are different kinds of owner's suites, so by knowing your room number, hopefully I can explain things better. We are booked in the deluxe owner's suite for our upcoming cruises in June and September. We are in 12000 on one cruise and 12500 on another cruise. Those deluxe owner's suites have an extra bedroom so you can fit up to 6 people. We are looking forward to it!:cool:

We will be sailing in 12500. Happen to have any pictures?

sam.firemedic at gmail dot com

dO U HAVE PICS OF THESE SUITES ON THE STAR? MUCH APPRECIATED. JOU-JOU

Here's 12002....sleeps 4 We had this one for the REPO cruise and loved it. :)

DSCN7702.JPG

DSCN7703.JPG

DSCN7704.JPG

Here's 12000...

DSCN7725.JPG

DSCN7726.JPG

dO U HAVE PICS OF THESE SUITES ON THE STAR? MUCH APPRECIATED. JOU-JOU

These pictures were from the STAR....April 15 to April 27 2012 REPO Cruise.....but these are the suites on deck 12, no balcony just lots of windows. Sorry I don' t have any pictures of the deck 9 and 10 Owners Suites.

Archived