Summit/CC 6144 or SS 6146 OR CC aft cabin????

JennJohnNYC

I'm torn between these 3 fantastic cabins. We are currently booked in Sky Suite #6146 but can switch to CC #6144 or an aft CC cabin for $600 less. Any thoughts on whether it's worth the extra $600 for #6146.

We have sailed many times with Celebrity and several times in a suite. Although the butler is nice, we almost never utilize any of his services...or very few. I primarily booked this cabin for the extra large balcony.

Thoughts??

Thank You!

I can only speak about SS 6146 on Constellation.

Two words: HUGE BATHROOM.

Dual sinks

Separate tub and shower

Bright and beautiful, with the same dark woods that are in the adjoining PH.

I was in PH 6147 in November, and the nice folks in adjoining 6145 were invited to all of our veranda sailaways. They were offered the use of the outside hot tub.

6146 is wider than the sky suites near midship (ie, 6129.) I know this because my brother was in 6129, and it was a narrow little thing. With the cabin being wider, so too was the balcony wider.

Aft is nice, but if you're a tub person or want a big bathroom, 6146 is the cabin for you.

My 2 cents have been deposited....:eek:

I'd keep the suite, because I've always wanted to sail in one and $600 is a number I can swallow.

Otherwise, I'd go AFT all the way! The CCs tucked in the suites are nice but not the same nice, in my opinion.

Keep 6146! we were in 6145 last December - check out the pics in my signature below. We loved the suite, especially the marble bathroom with separate tub and shower. It felt so luxurious to take. A bath at sea!

Our butler Bart was excellent. we loved the afternoon tea treats and cappuccinos from Cova cafe.

Keep 6146! we were in 6145 last December - check out the pics in my signature below. We loved the suite, especially the marble bathroom with separate tub and shower. It felt so luxurious to take. A bath at sea!

Our butler Bart was excellent. we loved the afternoon tea treats and cappuccinos from Cova cafe. It is definitely larger and nicer than the other sky suites.

Our butler Bart was excellent. we loved the afternoon tea treats and cappuccinos from Cova cafe. It is definitely larger and nicer than the other sky suites.

I know there is a connecting door to the penthouse ...did you hear any noise from the other cabin? Did you put a towel under the door?

BILL

I know there is a connecting door to the penthouse ...did you hear any noise from the other cabin? Did you put a towel under the door?

BILL

The connecting door is at the foot of 6146's bed, and would open to the dining room of the PH. As most of the partying is done on the PH veranda, the noise should be minimal.

On a side note, I invited the occupants of the adjoining SS to all of my parties. But most of my gatherings occurred during sailaways, which are normally in the afternoons. Besides that, we normally were in bed after dinner on most nights.

Archived