Prinsendam Evening Shows

Howasaur

In my experience on board the Prinsendam show times are not set in stone and vary with whatever else is going on ... Time into port the following morning, is there a time change, a folkloric show scheduled (they usually only have one performance), a special event (Captain's toast, welcome, goodbye), or something like the super bowl or world series, is the Prinsendam late in port or overnight -- all of these factors can affect showtimes. In general the showtimes on the Prinsendam have been quite accommodating -- most scheduled as after dinner shows with occasional before dinner performances depending on everything else going on.

In my experience on board the Prinsendam show times are not set in stone and vary with whatever else is going on ... Time into port the following morning, is there a time change, a folkloric show scheduled (they usually only have one performance), a special event (Captain's toast, welcome, goodbye), or something like the super bowl or world series, is the Prinsendam late in port or overnight -- all of these factors can affect showtimes. In general the showtimes on the Prinsendam have been quite accommodating -- most scheduled as after dinner shows with occasional before dinner performances depending on everything else going on.

ahh!! folkloric shows! that sounds good. thanks for that :)

This is sounding like a better and better cruise :D

Although we are not ardent "show fans", the above pretty much sums up what we experienced on our Amazon Cruise aboard the Prinsendam last November.

Ray in NH

From my experience 2 years ago, the early show was at 8, most nights if not all. The late show could have been changed to a before dinner show on a few occasions. Otherwise, it was at 10. We hardly miss a show, so I am quite sure my information is correct.

Archived