specific cruise forum to post a new thread

silkman

Thanks to your response of my ? how to post a new thread relavent to a specific cruise. How do I get to that specific cruise's roll call ?

Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

This will list roll calls pertaining to Oceania's ships. Click on the ship you are taking

Insignia Roll Calls

Marina Roll Calls

Nautica Roll Calls

Regatta Roll Calls

Riviera Roll Calls

Now look for your cruise - listed by name of cruise and/or from departure port to arrival port and departure date. If there is not a thread started for your particular cruise, then use the "new thread" feature to start one.

IMHO, it is better to post any queries etc within the roll call pertaining to your cruise rather than starting a new thread. It is far more likely to be noticed by the "right" people (those sailing with you). Once someone has found their roll call, they usually subscribe to it and often do not return to look at other threads in the roll call forum. The purpose of the roll call forum is to make it easier - all queries, replies, comments etc for each cruise can be found in the one thread. If there is only one thread per cruise, then it is so much easier to find your roll call.

Thanks to your response of my ? how to post a new thread relavent to a specific cruise. How do I get to that specific cruise's roll call ?

I see you have already posted in the roll call but if you cannot find your post just click on your name then find all posts

or click on USER CP top left

Lyn

Archived