how do I know?

kcengle

My mil booked our cruise for us (we're all going... sils, us, our 2 boys, and my in laws). I'm not sure which category we are or if we're funsaver ect. I do know we're on the Sensation in room m90?? but i want to keep an eye on rates. where do i find the info to get the correct rates?

Well you can look up the cabin # on the deck plans to see the category .. but you really need to see a confirmation of the booking to know what rate you booked. Can you ask the booking agent or do you have to go thru your MIL?

Well you can look up the cabin # on the deck plans to see the category .. but you really need to see a confirmation of the booking to know what rate you booked. Can you ask the booking agent or do you have to go thru your MIL?

I have our cabins booking # and have applied it to my carnival account so that I can pull everything up. It tells me what our cabin $ amount was but not which category it was bought in. (fun saver, fun select, or early saver)

My mil booked our cruise for us (we're all going... sils, us, our 2 boys, and my in laws). I'm not sure which category we are or if we're funsaver ect. I do know we're on the Sensation in room m90?? but i want to keep an eye on rates. where do i find the info to get the correct rates?

M90 is a category 6C (Oceanview cabin). You can go to http://www.carnival.com/bookingengine/fareviewer to see the rates. Now all you need to do is ask your MIL if she booked it Early Saver or not so you can watch the rates and maybe get some OBC. Have fun.

Archived